An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), commonly known as Quadcopter / Hexacopter / Octocopter is used for aerial survey, aerial photography and high resolution aerial filming with high definition (HD) wireless video and still cameras.
The UAV design is based on a powerful rotor with a unique collapsible body for cost effective aerial service. We also use BLIMP Technology (helium balloon) platform for silent & longer time flying.
- Orthographic projection enables Aerial System
- Ground resolution: 1 meter to 50cm ~ approximately
- Gyro camera mount
- GPS Coordinate
CYGNUS AERIAL OFFERS
- Aerial Survey, Photography & Filming
- Oil & Gas Aerial Inspection
- Wild Life Aerial Filming
- Television Broadcast Aerial Video
- Environmental Research Work
- Residential / Real Estate Aerial Photography
- Disaster Aerial Inspection
- Sporting Events